MODIFIED ON: November 29, 2022 / ALIGNMINDS TECHNOLOGIES / 0 COMMENTS
Origin of JS
Different Framework of JS/Popularity of JS
Some of the popular JS Framework are Node.js, Angular JS, Backbone.js, CanJS, Ember.js, SproutCore, Knockout.js, Spine, Meteor.js, Yahoo!Mojito, etc.
Node.js is a cross-platform run-time environment for server-side networking applications. Node.js Framework is gaining high adoption rate as it can now be used to develop real-time applications. Big Giants like Microsoft, PayPal, Walmart, LinkedIn, SAP etc. are popularly using Node.js to create websites.
Node.js was created and published by Ryan Dahl in 2009. It was initially developed only to run on Linux, but after his presentation at JSConf EU Conference, it gained momentum, the package manager for Node.js libraries-npm was developed in 2011. In June 2011, Microsoft partnered with Joyent (where Dahl worked while creating Node.js) and released first build to support Windows in the month of July 2011.
Node.js application runs in single-threaded environment; multi-threaded execution also supported in Node.js 0.10+ versions. Node.js applications maximize throughput and efficiency using the non-blocking I/O and asynchronous events. Node.js applications have great performance, and huge flexibility to implement both high end and low-end functionality.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published.
- Role of Artificial Intelligence in Digital Transformation to Boost Businesses
- Kubernetes In 2023: 7 Real Predictions for Futuristic IT Leaders
- Things to know about product support and product maintenance service
- Why is Data Visualization important?
- The New Innovations on Web 3.0 One Should Know
- AlignMinds (10)
- Operating Systems (2)
- Android POS (3)
- Application Hosting (1)
- Artificial Intelligence (4)
- Big Data (2)
- Blockchain (1)
- Cloud Application Development (6)
- Software Development (8)
- Software Testing (8)
- Strategy & User Experience Design (4)
- Web Application Development (13)
- Cyber Security (6)
- Outsourcing (7)
- Programming Languages (3)
- DevOps (5)
- Software Designing (1)
- How to Code (3)
- Internet of Things (1)
- Machine Learning (1)
- Mobile App Marketing (3)
- Mobile Application Development (15)
- Mobile Applications (2)